According to the news of IT Home on January 30, IT Home Friend @ Chen found that Ace Express 5G and OPPO K10 5G have now launched the second round of recruitment for ColorOS 13 public beta. Users who missed the first round of recruitment can take a look.
Recruited models: K10 5G (A.14, A15, A16, A17), plus Ace racing version 5G (A.08, A.09, A.10, A.11)
Recruitment time: January 28, 2023 – January 31, 2023
It is worth mentioning that the official will review in batches within 5 working days after the end of recruitment, and the review results shall be subject to the display of the mobile phone tasting application interface. The new version will be pushed in batches after the review is completed.
[Instructions for Application]
1. Before upgrading, you must back up your important personal data in advance to avoid data loss due to incompatibility or other circumstances after upgrading.
2. At present, there are many commonly used third-party applications that are incompatible with Android 13. After upgrading Android 13, third-party applications may not work properly (such as flash back, stuck, black screen, power consumption, etc.). It is recommended that you try to update this application to the latest version in the software store first.
3. Within two days after the upgrade, the system background will carry out a series of adaptation optimization actions, which may cause the mobile phone to heat up, jam and consume fast power. It is recommended that you restart your phone after the upgrade and the screen is off for 2 hours, or it will recover after normal use for a period of time.
1. Please ensure that your mobile phone version has been upgraded to the basic version (version number viewing method: set> About this phone> version information> version number)
2. Please click”Settings> About the top version of the phone> (above the” phone name”)> Set button in the upper right corner> Try to apply> Upgrade the public beta”, and then apply according to the prompts.
Original article,If reprinted, please indicate the source:https://www.todaynews.cc/news/AwLk3jg.html